Hasty, haphazardish, OFF-HAND... yup that's pretty much who I am =)

SlapDash

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Most Awkward weekend of my life!!!!

Ok, first off. The weather stinks in Wisconsin. LoL actually yeah it does stink but I am enjoying the snow storm. Tomorrow they are canceling churches and we are having an on campus church service because they are not wanting us to leave campus. And to top it off, THE GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS!!! OH YEAH! Today I worked at the Youth Conclave at Calvary Baptist Church. It's a HUGE Youth Rally that they have every year. Mr. Hafeli (my former boss at the snackshop) wanted me to help out in the book store there. So I was able to do that. Due to the weather there weren't as many teens as they had hoped but it was still good I hear. My Youth group from Stoughton came out. I got to visit with Sammy and Crystal for a little bit which made me happy. I am really sad that we can't go to church there tomorrow because I wasn't there last week and the week before I was gone too, (or something like that, can't remember) anyway it feels like an eternity since I've been there. It won't be too long before the people think I am trying to get away from them. DON'T WORRY I'M NOT I love the people in that church more than anything! It's the rides that bug me but totally worth the pain! Ok enough of that... I am stuck working tonight in the HC. One of the staff girls had to fly out to visit friends on the last minute so I was asked by Mrs. Muse to take her shift so here I am. With the weather I should be glad that I am getting paid to stay in my house, but I am sad because they are doing campus entertainment tonight due to the fact that no one can leave. But I can't go cuz I am under house arrest!!! Ok I won't complain. On to other things: This has been the most awkward weekend of my life!! Lets just say since 12am this morning I have been freaked out by one of my best friends, mad at him, forgave him, had him mad at me, had things totaly awkward, almost been proposed to, almost accepted that proposal as a joke, had a long talk with someone and because good friends again. It was weird. I would go into immense detail about all of this, but I don't exactly know quite what's going on. But now that all is good again and a few friends who butted in are satisfied my friend and I decided to play a little revenge... ooo ooo ooo revenge is sweet!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Ok, I'm thinking you're gonna have to fill in some of the details here! I'll see you Wednesday! :D I have some interesting things going on in my life,too!!! ;D
I will fill you in on the details I can :)

Add a comment