Hasty, haphazardish, OFF-HAND... yup that's pretty much who I am =)

SlapDash

Friday, January 05, 2007

Romeo-Romeo, Wherefore art thou oh Romeo

Ok, I really need to stop thinking back to my "childhood" I'm finding way to much ammo about myself. Ok, here's the topic of the night: Old "boyfriend" I was thinking about it and there were only 4 guys I was "seriously into" growing up. I won't talk about any except for one because it was just tooo perfect. My first (one of only 2 I might add) real "boyfriend" was named (this IS his real name too) Calvin Klein. He was the coolest 7th grader on the Moorcroft Christian School Basketball team. (that was what I thought anyway, he was actully very much a geek.) He was the same hight as me, his birthday was in March, he was a year older than me. Him and I had the same numbered Jerseys (#20 which remained my number until I stopped playing sports in 10th grade) and he was sooo hot because he was double jointed and could stick his foot in his armpit and walk across a balance beam. Of course my parents did not approve of this very wise-beyond her years 6th grader having a boyfriend so we were "secret boyfriend/girlfriend" We'd go to volleyball/basketball tournaments and spend hours inbetween games walking around the gym talking and gazing into each other's eyes (he had BRIGHT BLUE EYES), and during the summer I was basically a fish so we'd meet at the swimming pool and hang out all day. This went on for oh, a good 7 months or so until we got into a fight and he started calling me SHARK WOMAN and one of the life gaurds at the pool thought we needed to "kiss and make-up" and locked us in the baby pool cage with Calvin's request until we did kiss... I climed the fence, ran home and never spoke to him again, thus my double jointed, armpit walking romeo was therefore no more. I honestly wonder what happened to him...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Add a comment