Hasty, haphazardish, OFF-HAND... yup that's pretty much who I am =)

SlapDash

Saturday, March 10, 2007

PRAISE THE LORD:

I feel so bad for focusing on myself these last few weeks. God is really working something out in my life I know. But I was reminded what it's all about today when I went to the gym night. I tossed the idea of going around all week, didn't really want to go because I knew it would make for a long night, but Justina needed a driver to pick up her youth group in Ft. Akinson and then drive to Stoughton so I decided that I would go... and I got to lead a young lady to the Lord!!!!!! God is good. Praise him for his goodness right now!!!!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

God is so good! I definitely needed that bit of encouragement with all the other sad things that are going on with the youth group right now. Pray hard.

Add a comment