Hasty, haphazardish, OFF-HAND... yup that's pretty much who I am =)

SlapDash

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Frustration:

Wow. That's all I can say. This little "mini-series" that is going on in my life is really taking a toll on me. I have officially lost 8 pounds since the start of it...a week and a half ago (which isn't a bad thing, and if it keeps on going it'll all be great). But on top of that, every time I decided to wash my hands of the whole situation and just step out... someone else comes up to me brings it up and totally bashes my best friend. One group of guy friends yesterday sat me down and told me 100,000 reasons why I needed to just wash my hands and everyone of them was against my friend and these guys claimed to be good friends of both of us. I decided that maybe they were right, but as my friend sat down and we began to talk I realized both guys were very wrong because I cannot sit back and watch that friend stumble into another broken heart so, I hate being the friend because I am sitting there giving him the best advice I can, I am telling myself that it would be good for everyone if my friend would just fall on his face and wake up to reality, but we've all observed this before and the lesson has never been caught on so yeah, I kill myself. Last night was my first real retreat from the drama where I was able to spend both van rides to and from church talking to people who are not part of the drama and just visit about other things, it was really what I needed. I came back feeling normal again it was great, I still can't eat much... it's weird I eat breakfast normally, by lunch I'm starving, I eat half of what I get and I am full or I eat all of what I get, my stomach ties up in knots and I throw up, and then I can't for the rest of the day. CAN THE DRAMA END!!!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

I'll be praying for you. I can't say I know what you're going through, but I know that God knows what is best for you, and He won't give you more than you can handle. Just make sure you are trusting Him! He loves you even more than anyone else does! He's always there to listen...if only we would run to him more often...

Add a comment