Hasty, haphazardish, OFF-HAND... yup that's pretty much who I am =)

SlapDash

Saturday, February 03, 2007

AHH!

I'm right now in the midst of a perm... I'm worried... will it look weird with my short hair?? AH!!! Ok yeah, so this week has been the most awkward week of my life... In the midst of everything I've almost managed to mess up 3 people's lives not including my own. Well thankfully the drama is over. It's amazing I think Drama is contagious because looking back at all my friend's this week, there was a lot of drama in a lot of people's lives. Thankfully the week is over, tomorrow is sunday and the Colts are gonna win the Super Bowl. Life is good again :)

2 Comments:

Well, I'll be interested to see how it turned out...might look a little like Medussa....We'll see!!! ;D
YAY! It doesn't look like Medussa! It's so cute! :D

Add a comment